Riverfront Park, Billings
September 16th 8:30 – 2:30pm
Ages 12 and up
$70 for Bike Walk Montana members
$100 for non-members
Bike Walk Montana is YOUR Statewide Voice for Bicycling and Walking
Our goal is to make bicycling and walking safe and accessible for EVERYONE!
- Bicycling and walking are healthy, safe, economical, and fun.
- Bicycling and walking should be safe activities.
- Everyone has a right to transportation choices.
- Bicycling and walking can be made safer through education, appropriate legislation, and improved infrastructure.
- Bicycling and walking provide a simple and inexpensive way to promote public health, ease traffic congestion, and improve the environment.
- Diversity is critical to developing a strong bicycling and walking community.
While we have accomplished much, we still have a long way to go and we need your help. Click here for five ways you can get involved.