Beat the Blues Winter Marathon
Bike Walk Bingo
Bike Walk Bingo is a fun game of Bingo
to help you meet your health and wellness goals in 2018!
How it works:
* Upon registering, your bingo card will be mailed to you. Each square has a fitness or wellness activity to complete.
* Initial or put an X through each square as you complete them during the month of January.
* When done playing for the month, email a photo of your completed card or mail your completed card to us and your name will be entered in the drawing for a small prize.
* You will receive a new Bingo card each month you register to keep you motivated to live a healthy lifestyle and be your best you!
Win Prizes! For each Bingo your name will be entered into a monthly drawing for a small prize.
Get a blackout for 5 extra entries!
Bike. Walk. Advocate. Eat Well. Hydrate. Live Well. Be Kind
Bike Walk Montana is YOUR Statewide Voice for Bicycling and Walking
Our goal is to make bicycling and walking safe and accessible for EVERYONE!
- Bicycling and walking are healthy, safe, economical, and fun.
- Bicycling and walking should be safe activities.
- Everyone has a right to transportation choices.
- Bicycling and walking can be made safer through education, appropriate legislation, and improved infrastructure.
- Bicycling and walking provide a simple and inexpensive way to promote public health, ease traffic congestion, and improve the environment.
- Diversity is critical to developing a strong bicycling and walking community.
While we have accomplished much, we still have a long way to go and we need your help. Click here for five ways you can get involved.