Now Hiring a Part-time Development Director
Applications due by Friday February 26th
Welcome to Bike Walk Montana
Your statewide voice for people who bicycle and walk.
Our overriding goal is to make bicycling and walking safe and accessible for all. We believe:
- Bicycling and walking are healthy, safe, economical, and fun.
- Everyone should feel safe while walking or riding a bicycle.
- Everyone has a right to transportation choices.
- Bicycling and walking can be made safer through education, appropriate legislation, and improved infrastructure.
- Bicycling and walking provide a simple and inexpensive way to promote public health, ease traffic congestion, and improve the environment.
- Diversity is critical to developing a strong bicycling and walking community.
While we have accomplished much, we still have a long way to go and we need your help. Click here for five ways you can get involved.