With your vote we could win an Xtracycle EdgeRunner 24D cargo bike.
Why we need an EdgeRunner? Helena is a small enough town that it is easy enough to bicycle everywhere. However, we are forced to use a car when setting up at events, such as expos, health fairs, bike valets, etc., as our bicycles do not have the necessary carrying capacity. The extracycle would enable us to carry everything we need to take so we could still ride a bicycle to the event.
Voting is open now through April 30, 11:45PM. PLEASE VOTE for BIKE WALK MONTANA!
Unfortunately, voting is limited to one per IP address, so if you gen an error message, please try voting from your phone. They are trying to get this fixed.
There are a number of bills this legislative session that will impact people who walk or bike, including four bills Bike Walk Montana is directly involved with. In order for bills to make it through and pass, it takes people like you contacting Legislators and asking them to support bills.
Help us make Montana a safer place to walk and bicycle!
Welcome to Bike Walk Montana;
Your statewide voice for people who bicycle and walk.
Our overriding goal is to make bicycling and walking safe and accessible for all. We believe:
- Bicycling and walking are healthy, safe, economical, and fun.
- Everyone should feel safe while walking or riding a bicycle.
- Everyone has a right to transportation choices.
- Bicycling and walking can be made safer through education, appropriate legislation, and improved infrastructure.
- Bicycling and walking provide a simple and inexpensive way to promote public health, ease traffic congestion, and improve the environment.
- Diversity is critical to developing a strong bicycling and walking community.
While we have accomplished much, we still have a long way to go and we need your help. Click here for five ways you can get involved.