The 2015 Legislative Session has ended. Of four bills Bike Walk Montana supported, only HB-280 fully passed which is a huge victory! Thank you to everyone who reached out to Legislators, helping this bill to pass!
Help us make Montana a safer place to walk and bicycle!
Welcome to Bike Walk Montana;
Your statewide voice for people who bicycle and walk.
Our overriding goal is to make bicycling and walking safe and accessible for all. We believe:
- Bicycling and walking are healthy, safe, economical, and fun.
- Everyone should feel safe while walking or riding a bicycle.
- Everyone has a right to transportation choices.
- Bicycling and walking can be made safer through education, appropriate legislation, and improved infrastructure.
- Bicycling and walking provide a simple and inexpensive way to promote public health, ease traffic congestion, and improve the environment.
- Diversity is critical to developing a strong bicycling and walking community.
While we have accomplished much, we still have a long way to go and we need your help. Click here for five ways you can get involved.